I'm so tired. I really didn't want to wake up today. I slept till 7:20, and I didn't do much with myself. I put my hair in a pony, and I didn't even put on make-up. Amazing, right? yeah...I know. I guess today is a 'I don't care day'. Most days are. But at least it's Friday! I'm sitting in English II right now, we're talking about the olympics? I don't think I've ever watched the olympics in my life...I've seen movies with something having to do with the olympics but I didn't really think they were that big of a deal. Wow.
I wish the day was closer to over. I do have a lot that I can do though. Next period I have to study for my FACS test. That test is going to be really hard...and then fourth period I have to finish my powerpoint. Then Biology I can work on my Wanted Poster, and I think we're doing a lab too...then it's lunch, which is blah. Then it's Geometry, and I think if we're not doing a lot then I'll study a little in that class too...otherwise I have to take notes because we're doing Trig, and I reallly really can't fall behind. I already have a low C in that class. Then I have my studyhall, and I don't know if she'll make me take my test then, or otherwise I can use that time to study too, then the test will be the next period.
Well I have to pay attention. Grades grades grades. Hmph.
I wish Kelsey was here already. The day needs to go faster. Thinking about her coming here is kinda making me jumpy. I hope my grandpa gives me a little freedom. I hate it when he says no only when my friends are around. I think it's dumb. I also hope it gets sunnier out. I hate this gloom.
I'm so proud of myself for being able to write a whole blog that didn't have him in it once. This is getting semi-easier....
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment