Okay, now I'm not so tired & I can really write.
Me & Justin broke up...maybe for good, maybe not. I don't know. Right now I don't really want to think about it. I'm relieved and I'm sad. I think starting to add distance like I was over the past couple days was a really good idea...because its making this a little easier. What's meant to be will find a way. This is the way it's supposed to be. And I knew that this was going to happen. I expected it. Weird how I got the closure of "i love you". I think it's funny he said "I did love you though" really....did? How can you love someone and then not love them? Thats clearly not love. It made me kind of laugh. I hope he's happy with Chelsea. I hope she's everything he was looking for and more, and I hope she can handle with the way he treats people and all his crap. I wish them the best of luck, I really do. I, on the other hand, deserve better, and I can't handle being treated like that.
Yesterday I did go to the basketball game. I thought for sure McCook was going to beat us, because our girls aren't that good. I was kind of hoping they would win...I saw Taylor, and Chelsie, and Steph...when I saw Taylor it made me think back to when I lived in Salem and Kelsey, Taylor, and me were all best friends. TKB. wow. I miss the good old days. She's really pretty & she's a reeeaaallllyyy good ball player. I think they should of put her in more in the Varsity game, but hey, what do I know? I wanted to say hi to her, but I didn't know if she even liked me or anything. I emailed her to tell her she did good on her game. She did reply to my surprise. Maybe we can start talking again, and bring TKB back? A girl can hope right? I think Kelsey needs closer friends there. She's just like me, where she has all this on her mind and no one to talk to. It gets to be a lot trying to catch up with her all over again everytime we see each other. Although we have gotten a lot better about talking. We text more, and facebook, and blogspot, and talk on the phone. It's a lot better than it used to be. And I think we see each other more than we used to, too.
It's almost lunch...in like 45 minutes. Then the rest of the class periods will go by faster, I think. I hope. I pray. When I get home I have to fold clothes...and thats about it. I think I'll probably take a shower too, cause I didn't get to this morning. I look like crap. I hate that feeling. I don't know what all our plans are really when she gets here. I'm going to ask my grandpa if we can go to Dells to get some movies...and we can just chill at the house for tonight and stuff, cause we're going to Sioux Falls tomorrow. Who knows. We'll just do whatever. Yup. Yup. Yup.
I miss him. I'm trying to think about everything else. Anything else. and as soon as theirs an opening BAM! he's there. Again and again and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment