If I really did have the opportunity to give this to you. I would. It's not bad. I'll admit I miss you. I miss holding your hand, and kisses, and being around you. But I don't miss all the lonely nights I spent waiting for you to call or text me. I don't miss the distant feeling I always got from you. I don't miss constantly wondering if you were really with another girl. Friends. I've agreed to be friends with you, and it's working out just fine. No attachements. No more needing you...and thats good. Because I don't need you. I'm happy if you're happy. What went down before is the past. It's done & over with. I'm going to move on, as it takes time. But I can do it. You're not a bad person. You're just not the kind of guy I need to be involved with in my life. You're great to talk to, and you're funny when you're hyper. I really hope though that you're learning from each experience. I hope you find a great girl and treat her right...I do sometimes wish I could be that girl someday...but that feeling will pass. I hope we can always be friends. Because I'll never ever hate you. I'll hate some of the things you do, but never hate YOU. I guess thanks for the memories. There's a lot of good ones. and thanks for the laughs, and making me smile. I guess it took talking to you, and seeing some of the things I've seen with you to realize that it never would have worked out between us. You can't commit, and I can't play around. We're almost complete opposites. You didn't realize how much I over analyze, and how paranoid I was...and you didn't know that I'd catch on to what you're doing & question every move you made... that's just the kind of girl I am. I can read you Justin, and I saw right through you when you said 'I love you'. Be careful with those words. You could seriously damage someone someday...well, here's to the great nights we spent together, and the movies we didn't watch. I'll always miss you :)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment