Okay. Now I'm more in a writing mood. It's 8th period...and I don't know if we have an assignment or not. I don't really care. I'm tired of being in school. I have butterflies in my stomach, but I don't know what I'm excited for.
I talked to Tara a lot in S.H...we talked about Febreeze, and my orange journal. I let her read that...so now she knows just about everything about me. Actually I'm pretty sure she knows every major thing that's ever happened to me. It's nice to not have to hide anything...well there's one thing..but I don't know how to tell her. I feel like she'll be disappointed in me..which I wouldn't blame her. If she reads this anytime soon I know she'll probably text me and ask me about it. Then I guess that's when I'll tell her?
See now that I'm in a writing mood I have to close my computer. fml.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment