Today is a good day. Today is Tara's 19th birthday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her today...but I want to do something fun. Although I'm broke. But I'm going to think of something. She seems like she's a little down today, but I'm trying to cheer her up. Yesterday, Jesse came to our play and then left and I guess they got into it over FB from what Jesse said. I really don't like him. He's really annoying. He keeps telling everyone we're 'together' and we're not. I don't like him in ANY way like that. Not even close. First off, he's my best friends ex...and thats totally uncool to do that to a friend. Second, he's not even slightly attractive. Third, he's annoying. Fourth I just got out of a relationship....I don't know how he isn't getting the hint. What do i have to do? Scream it in his face? A person would have to be pretty stupid to think that another person would choose a guy they barely know and already don't like over a friend. .. . tell me where this makes sense?
Well I'm on talking-basis with Justin & it's kind of nice. Because I don't feel like I have to talk to him everyday & I don't care if I hang out with him. At least I found it in me for forgiveness & I'm able to move on. That's the way I look at it. Yesterday we talked almost all day. I joked around with him a lot. Like I kept calling him a player and I said "you're falling behind on your game, player" and I said stuff like that, just kidding around with him. He told me he missed me, and it kind of affected me at first, but I don't really think I even actually aknowledged that he said it. Like I know he said it, and I know what the words mean. But I didn't take it to heart. I'm trying not to get emotionally attached to anything or anyone. Things are better that way.
Tomorrow I'm supposed to go and have supper with my mom & Miranda. And Saturday I'm going to my Grandma's house to swim and have supper. I invited Tara, and she's going to come with me too. It should be fun. I haven't been to my Grandma's house since around christmas time. I miss MN though. :(
I can't honestly say I'm okay, but I'm doing fine. Yesterday was probably the best day I've ever had regardless of all the drama that happened between Jesse & Tara. I had a really good day. Today I'm trying to have as good of a day that I had yesterday. But it doesn't seem to be working out quite that way...it's actually going the opposite way. I don't have anything to do when I get home today. If I don't hang out with Tara, I'm going to be sitting at home doing nothing... which is lame. Maybe we could go see the "crazies" cause I know she really wanted to see that movie. I'm not suree. Right after school I have to go see if they have the recorded version of 'To Kill A Mockingbird" because I really haven't read that book at allll...and I'm always too tired to read and can't concentrate. So hopefully they have it. If they don't, then I'm doing more research on the internet.
I've kind of noticed Tara writes a lot in this notebook. I wonder what she writes about. I always wonder if she's mad at me because sometimes it's hard to tell. I know she has days where she's just really quiet and wants to be left alone. I have days like that too. I'm worried about her though. I really wish I could put her in a better mood. It's her birthday for God's sake. She should be happy. Ugh.
Today should just be over. At least the school portion of it..
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) well you did make me feel better. btw that notebook is just for me to vent. I can't say that i didn't write anything about you because that would be a lie. I can tell you what i said or show you if you want. I was upset before ya know so things just kinda came out. I was just upset today & last night cuz of what he all said on facebook. I wasn't mad at you just so ya know.
ReplyDelete