Tuesday, March 2, 2010

...i realized im in love with you while waiting for you to text me back...pathetic? yeah, you could say that..

-cold, sunless days
-people I don't know who glare
-waking up late
-abnormally skinny girls
-asian beetles
-whip creamless pumpkin pie
-not being able to find jeans that fit me
-when I'm having a conversation with someone and they suddenly stop texting back.
-not being able to control how I feel about someone
-forgetting something right when I want to write about it
-getting the bottom of my pants or shoes wet or dirty
-having a good hair day when I'm not going anywhere, then a bad hair day when I am.
-forgetting to do my homework
-people who talk too loud
-when my phone dies at the worst time
-being too tired to get ready for bed
-getting a text when I'm sleeping
-geometry & geography
-loud cars
-people who don't smile or wave back
-cigarettes.
-boredom
-bad smells
-leftovers
-making a mess
-not knowing what to say back to a completly random text
-anxiety
-seeing unhappy people
-not knowing what to wear
-being tired
-obnoxious people
-my disease of over-analyzing everyone & everything
-Jesse
-headaches
-being cold
-bad music
-blocked websites at school
-spanish
-tummy aches
-the way I feel about him

well thats all i really got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment