Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear today, get hyper. Go by fasttterrr.

I'm sitting in English II right now. We're doing this thing where each day we have to write something nice on a poster for someone, and today that someone is me. So this should be interesting... I don't ever really talk to anyone in my sophomore class. I don't hate them all but I just don't really talk to them. My best friend is a senior....sooo I don't have any reason to associate with these people they call my classmates.
Today kind of feels like a Friday. I reaaaallly wish it was. This week has seemed like it's just drug on and on. I'm tired of being in school. I get really anxious when it starts to get warm out and the sun is always shining, because I want to be outside. Not inside. Inside is stupid & boring. Especially in a school. It's supposed to rain & hopefully it'll melt majority of the snow. Then the grass will start getting green. And the trees will get leaves. I can't wait. So I know this is a really stretched thought. It's a stupid way of looking at it. But technically next year I'll be 18. Next year I'll be a senior. Welllll part of next year. Think about it. It makes sense. Where does all the time go?
I really hope we don't have to sing in choir. My throat is really scratchy. I hate choir. Next year, since Tara's going to be gone, I'm not going out for choir. What's the point?
It's only 3rd periooooooooddddddddd. Why is the day going so slowwww? I don't know why I'm even blogging. I have nothing important to say. I'm just babbling. I do that too much. This weekend is going to suck & I'm not really looking forward to it, but at the same time I am. I don't know. Okay. SoOoOo...I'll blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment